6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
6651 SW Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97219

Impact with Nancy Spielberg

You're invited!

IMPACT: the Women's Event
featuring Nancy Spielberg
"Who Will Write Our History"

"I’ll be talking about three of the films that I've worked on (ABOVE AND BEYOND, ON THE MAP, & WHO WILL WRITE OUR HISTORY), plus my own experiences growing up in an anti-Semitic world and why I think that community is so important and preserving history to teach our children is so important."
- Nancy Spielberg

Producer Nancy Spielberg grew up immersed in filmmaking, working on her brother's early films as cast and crew. An accomplished businesswoman, fundraiser and philanthropist, she has in recent years turned her energy and talents to producing documentary films.

Most recently, Ms. Spielberg produced Above and Beyond, winner of the audience award at more than twenty film festivals. She is executive producer of Who Will Write Our History, which tells the story of Warsaw Ghetto Jews who wrote and buried their documents and stories into Polish soil before they were killed by the Nazis. Nancy Spielberg is founder and co-founder of several charities and the American branch of The Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance.

$36 before October 2  / $45 after
Co-Chairs: Kim Rosenberg & Rochelle Schwartz

* First 30 young adults to register online will get discounted tickets at $25

Includes cocktails and dinner (kosher dietary laws observed). Dressy / Business Casual attire.